Designing HPE Hybrid IT Solutions
|Course ID||Duration||Related Exams||Course Fee|
Related Certifications – HPE ASE – Hybrid IT Solutions Architect V1
This course is design to teach students the intermediate level skills to plan, design, recommend, and demonstrate HPE Hybrid IT solutions and deliver a proof-of-concept for a given solution to a customer. The course is five days in duration and includes lectures and activities in the ratio of approximately 25/75 (lecture/activities). Activities include sizing exercises using tools available from sources such as the HPE Partner Portal and exercises using HPE emulators.
Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT)
This course is highly engaging and interactive, and is delivered using Atrium Interactive – our live online workshop platform.
- Introduction to a Hybrid World
- Architecting and designing Hybrid IT solutions
- Recommending Hybrid IT compute solutions for customer use cases
- Recommending HPE data center networking solutions for customer use cases
- Recommending Hybrid IT Storage Solutions for customer use cases
- Recommending HPE software-defined and cloud solutions for customer use cases
- Recommending Hybrid IT hyperconverged solutions for customer use cases
- Recommending HPE Density and Mission Critical Solutions for customer use cases
- Validating and presenting the solution
After you successfully complete this course, expect to be able to:
- Describe, differentiate, and apply industry standard architectures and technologies.
- Gather and analyze customer business and technical requirements
- Recommend and position HPE Hybrid IT products, solutions, tools, and appropriate services for customer use cases
- Architect and design an HPE solution based on customer needs
- Present and demonstrate the solution to the customer
HPE ATP – Hybrid IT Solutions V1